Light My Fire
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>

Kable Catori

OOC:: sorry this is short Smile

'Oh' Kable sounded out softly, his scarlet eyes burning with all sorts of mixed emotions. What was he supposed to do? He'd never found himself with these feelings before and therefore he'd never really found himself learning about how to cope with such instances. His father had never instructed him on how to deal with women. Well, except from his mother and 'Mara, and the various other women he was told to be polite to on his and his father's travels. This was all a forgein concept to him. He may aswell be talking to a plant because he had no idea what he was doing.

'Y-y-yeah, I-I did' the silver boy stuttered out softly, his eyes wide with surprise. He felt kind of sick with all the twirling but then again it could have been all the excitment and strangeness of the situation. 'T-thank you' he said softly, his words still unsteady. He wasn't really holding on just being dragged around but what ever she said, he'd agree too. He moved his hands, gripping onto just above her waist, unsure of what he should do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread