The Last of Summer
[html]
Hey, I'm Essence. I can't find ANYWHERE to post. So...Don't mind me. Sammi is in Optime.

The girl was feeling slightly refreshed, her spirits were high and she was very content. She had just joined Ichika no Ho-en. She was very happy that they accepted her. She smiled and kept walking. Today was very warm considering that it was autumn. Samantha thought that nothing could dampen her happiness today. Her baby otter Lua was perched on her shoulder, digging it's tin y claws into her fur for grip. Sam was happy that she had saved the tiny soul's life. Orphaned otters wouldn't have a chance. Her backpack was slung halfheartedly over her left shoulder. Her feathers pierced into her ears swung as if they were swaying to some kind of music. As the ivory fae walked through the forest, she looked around to admire the red and orange leaves. It surely was something of beauty.

She hummed a tune to herself, you could practically feel Samantha's good mood revelating around her. She spotted two men conversing a few hundred metres away. The youth wondered if she would go greet them. She hugged her cloak tighter around herself and walked over. She smiled shyly, she wasn't good with talking to others. She had always been shy. Ever since the great fire back in Rio that killed 99% of her family. She wondered where Drew her brother was, his body was never retrieved after the big inferno. When she was in sight of the males, she smiled gently and said "Hey. I'm Samantha. I haven't been in the area long,
but where am I?"
The lady looked around confused. She had no idea on her whereabouts. Soon she would have to get back to Ichika.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread