work of steady hands
[html]

I've just now realized that Loviere looks a bit like a raccoon himself. Hmm. And the lateness is fine.

If his face was not covered in fur, the dog might have seen Loviere blush with humiliation. Nonetheless, he gratefully took the helping hand and gently got himself onto his feet, swinging the crutch back under his arm. He took a few seconds to look over the dog. The half-tundra wolf could count the number of dogs he had seen in his life with his fingers. The uneasy feeling of obvious inexperience washed over him. Loviere was finally escaping his own little world, trudging into reality. There were other kinds of canines out there, kinds that he had not seen on his path from the south to Nova Scotia. Loviere could have laughed at his own naivety.

The strange accent of Rory perplexed him further. He would have to remember to ask him of his origins when he got to know him better. Loviere had heard that people came from all over the world, but he was still amazed at such a simple difference. "I'm okay, thank you."

Octavian hurried up to Loviere now and as the wolf held out his free arm, the juvenile coon leapt on. He climbed up his friend to rest upon his shoulders, looking at Rory curiously. As Rory spoke again, Loviere took the opportunity to look closer at the dog. With Shawchert being the first, Rory was only the second member of the pack that Loviere had really had the chance to meet. He smiled back and spoke. "I'm Loviere Dinabalo. It's nice to meet you. I just got here few days ago, yes? Just getting used to... life."

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/17u2ra.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a1cd7e; width:421px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:313px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.at-template b {color:#336633; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.at-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread