[m] World of our Own
[html]

took me forever to write this post, and it's crap. sorry. | +247

He could hear their hearts beat in the quiet that followed. Temo moved his free arm to encircle around her shoulders. He hoped it would provide some comfort for her, as it did for him to hold her. A few more tears rolled off his muzzle before he managed to stop them. The universe shrank down to only include them. Only their breathing and hearts beating filled the quiet that permeated their universe.

Temo sat in the quiet holding Jace, not knowing what to say. He had not expected this reaction from her. For some reason that he could not fathom, he had expected her to be mad at him. He felt that things would go wrong whenever he talked about his feelings, the few times that he tried, it had always gone wrong somehow. He breathed a silent breath of relief that she was not mad at him.

The quiet seemed to drag on and he still did not know what to say. His voice almost a whisper, as if trying not to disturb the quiet around them."You are my heart, my soul, my life. I do not want to hurt you and it bothers me so when you are hurt." He went quiet for a few moments more and continued, "The fault is..." he faltered for a moment, "The fault is ... ours." he managed to continue. "We both are to blame and in that, I feel I had failed you."

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread