stars won't ever wait for you to watch them fall.
[html]

Samantha had seemed to be enveloped in a good mood. She almost swaggered when she walked and always smiled. She walked around the old streets of Halifax like this, a joint poking out the side of her mouth, gently casting smoke into the air. She had carried around her backpack at all times. It held everything she needed including her faithful companion Lua. She had torn a hole in the top of the bag so when the tiny otter needed to breathe or look at the surroundings, she could. Samantha smiled when Lua crawled her way up onto her shoulder, then to nestle in her mane. It would've made a strange sight to see an otter on a wolf's shoulder. She looked around, she hadn't been to Halifax before. The crumbling buildings excited her, she had been walking for days, camping out. Maybe the youth would find somewhere to stay.

She heard a noise, a man's voice. The ivory girl turned to see a man talking to his horse. She smiled and thought about how she did the same with Lua. She approached quietly and saw the man climb up onto a roof. Holding a guitar and rolling a joint, he seemed pretty tired. She watched the horse for a moment, seeing how regal it looked as it grazed on the near lots. Sammi thought for a moment and called up. "Hey there!" Wanting to catch the man's attention, she walked a little closer to the garage. She didn't have to call as loud. "Hey. I'm Samantha. Mind if I climb up?" It may have sounded like a weird question, but if the man wanted to share joints or alcohol, she would come up. A smile flickered over her face and she put her bag down and pulled out an item. She held the whisky bottle in her left hand an waved it teasingly as if to say Hey, I have booze! The girl smiled up, she was normally good natured. She didn't really care about who she hung out with, just as long as they were fun.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread