stars won't ever wait for you to watch them fall.
[html]
real shit post. i too just woke up!

Upon seeing that the male was friendly, Samantha climbed up the ladder and ended up meeting him up on top of his garage. He extended his hand and told her his name was Barrett. She took his outstretched hand an shook it, a good greeting that she always knew. Barry didn't lie about the view, Sam could see a lot from the top of the garage. The trees, some buildings and Barrett's horse looked relatively small from where they were standing. When he asked her about her otter, Sam told him the story. "I found Lua orphaned near a pond not far from here. So I took her in and now she goes with me everywhere. What's your horse's name?" Barrett was way taller than her, but that didn't matter. He was being really friendly and let her come up on his garage. He seemed to be pretty strong and that meant that he probably worked. She smiled and rested her backpack down, glad to have its weight off her shoulders. She crouched down and Lua who had crawled off her shoulders to sniff Barrett and look at his guitar. Baby otters were very curious and Lua was no exception. Samantha pulled one more bottle from her bag, in this case vodka. She sat it down beside Barrett. If he wanted some, he could take it.

Sammi extinguished her joint and put it back in her bag. It was worn down and old. The girl carefully rolled a new one and lit it. She smiled at Barrett, not sure what to say next and looked out onto the view. She watched his beautiful horse make his way across the lots delicately grazing. Everything seemed to make her smile. "So, it seems like you're building something. What are you building?" She grinned and twisted the top off the vodka and took a small swig. Vodka always burned down her throat, but she had come to like it over the last little while. She waited watching the evening roll in.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread