meadow and the moon
Leigha instinctively started to frown at the insult, but she resisted. She turned her head back towards the moon. After the coywolf told her she could have been a serial killer Leigha smiled, her expression very understanding.

"If you were a serial killer, I would have been dead by now would I not?" Leigha asked coolly. She went on after the coywolf told Leigha her name, Vesper. "I appreciate you telling me, Vesper. Now, I'll let you in on a little secret. The reason why I talked to you instead of a simple greeting, is because I never really got to talk to many creatures in my past life. I was always alone. I bet you kinda know how that feels right?" Leigha said softly. She looked back over at Vesper as she let out a long sigh and smiled. She knew she could give Vesper a chance. She then remembered the question of where she came from.

"I'm from Cercatori d'Arte. I'm a singer and an actress. You're a loner aren't you?" Leigha asked curiously, noticing how she had many indistinct smells on her.

Messages In This Thread