The Last of Summer
[html]
Real bad post of mine, forgive me!

Samantha shot Lycan a smile of gratitude when he told her where she was.She looked around to the other wolf and gave a friendly smile. She caught Lycan watching her but made no notice of that. She put her bag down and watched her otter scamper around the area, sniffing the males and checking out places. Sam had trained Lua to come running when she whistled. She stared at the autumn leaves for a moment, quietly mourning about the passing of summer.

So here the girl sat, at Seabreeze Brink. Standing with two strangers who seemed to be nice. What really amazed her was that the colors changed on all of the floura. At home in Rio, it was practically summer all year long. The trees leaves turned from colors varying from red, auburn and gold. This was simply amazing how things changed, animals were getting ready to hibernate during winter. Fattening theirselves up for a long sleep. For now, all she could really do was watch things change.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread