i'd settle for less
[html]

Sorry for the delay; I got caught up in a crap load of work. D: But I'll be on more this week, don't worry.

Evane stayed silent as Vesper pointed out her fumble, which she had planned would happen. She didn't want to be too innocent, nor too suspicious, and having the coywolf follow her out of curiosity was safe enough for the licorice wolf. She would take this slowly, gaining Vesper's trust little by little...then burn it to the ground. But that would be later on. The "innocence" already failed, so this would have to work or this would all be for nothing.

Evane could hardly hide a smirk as Vesper decided to go along with Zas'parsus' game, but she managed to keep her face straight. Her ear twitched with a metallic ring at the words "sweet siren", but she didn't turn back to face the hybrid as she trotted toward her destination.

She had gone some ways from her cave, but she knew the lands far too well for her to get lost. Oxymoolé made sure that Evane knew these woods as well as the back of her paw just in case an un-welcomed canine wandered upon her being. She lightly shook her head to clear her mind of the thought of the ruthless coywolf with the striking green eyes as the coal-colored cavern came into view. "We're here," she stated, stopping at the entrance.

The wolfess turned back to the tawny wolf and blinked.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread