We're going' at it tonight
OC: Sorry for the wait

IC: The woman was just leaving Saul's house from the feast when she heard the call she had grown so familiar with. She smiled excitedly and rushed towards the male calling her with her gift packed safely away in her sachel with a fruity bottle of wine she grabbbed from the vineyard. She moved quickly to find her love waiting happily under the night sky with a fur. Ren smiled and approached him "Good evening my love." She walked towards him, the moonlight glowing brightly off her fur, As she reached him she layed her hand on his arm and lightly danced her fingers across his fur. "I was just on my way to see you."

Rendall licked Noah's cheek and set her sachel down on the grass before embracing the male she loved so much. She was getting acustomed to her life at the vineyard but she still hadn't settled down in a permenant house yet on the packlands. She knew she would have to talk to the male leader eventually but now she was more focused on getting her duties as a Kenpo down. "So.. whats on the agenda tonight? Oh I almost forgot." Ren moved away from the male to her sachel and pulled the bottle out. "I was saving it for this special occasion." she handed him the bottle and smiled happily hoping the male would enjoy her contribution to the evenings plans.

Ren found herself holding on to his hand before she knew it, but it wasn't long before a strange and frightening smell reached her nose...the scent was feline. A violent memory played again in her mind and Ren looked around suspiciously trying to locate the monster the smell had belonged to. Ren was never one for the felines, ever since her chance encounter with the mountain lion years ago, she wasn't one to favor the creatures. She tried not to be nervous, she didn't want to ruin the evening for her and Noah, so she ignored the phantom ache in her leg and tried to be happy, though still ready for anything that should happen.

Messages In This Thread