now you're just somebody that i used to know
[html]
Big Grin
Words: 389
Table by Tawny!

Raw is fine, thank you, she said simply, not wanting to trouble her father any further. It was very kind of him to serve the girl food and not turn her away. The optime lady sat down and waited for her father to start eating before she served herself. This was his house now and the last thing she wanted to do was be rude. She listened to Niro talk and she watched the little boy struggle to eat while she did. Foxglove was mentioned, and that caused the girl to look up at her father with a grin.

Foxglove found me, and we had a wonderful reunion. I never thought I’d see her again… it was amazing. I’d like to see where she resides in Aniwaya, I don’t know much about tribal life. She never thought her sister would grow up to become a gypsy, but then again she never expected herself to join a cult, either.

Magnolia looked at Niro with a quizzical look on her face. Strel? Why didn’t you? it wasn’t meant to be rude or accusatory, she just felt sorry for him. I thought the Majordomo would have first dibs on leadership ranks, she said with a smile. She didn’t know if he was more qualified than her own father for the job, but either way, it didn’t really matter.

She knew she wasn’t supposed to talk about the pack, but Maggie felt torn. This was her father the man who had taken her in despite everything. I uh, she felt stupid, unsure of herself. How was she supposed to describe Salsola to a non-member? She just wanted to tell him where she lived these days. Just so you know, she began, coughing briefly to buy her time. I live in Salsola now. It’s a northern pack. If you ever need to find me, go north to the coyotes and then west to the edge of the bay. Please don’t tell anyone about it, or that I told you where we live. They…. Like their privacy, it sounded like a peculiar thing to ask for, but she knew she could get into immense trouble if Sirius or anyone found out this conversation. But that was a risk she was willing to take for Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.maggy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c190cf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b2d54; }
.maggy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.maggy1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#89299d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/1532w0n.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac5bc4; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.maggy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.maggy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread