i'd settle for less
[html]

Sorry about the crap post, I had to hurry a bit with this one. >.<"

Evane said nothing in response as she walked forward into the dark cave, not turning back to see if the hybrid was following. She instantly inhaled a deep breath through her nostrils and held her breath for a second or two. When she received the information from her brain that the place was free from any disturbances or unknown visitors, she exhaled and wrinkled her nose. The distinctive scent of the coywolf still reeked in the air, but most of it probably came from the tawny canine that Evane brought along. Though it was hard to tell, coywolves had a much more noticeable fragrance to the wolfess, and it was one she could never forget.

I just hope that Vesper won't make it any more present than it already is.

"I don't expect it to be very luxurious or anything of the sort, but it is well enough for a wolf to live in," Evane said straightforwardly, turning her head towards the top rightmost corner of her cavern. In a way, it was like a little tent made of of rock, as were all of the corners in this cave. Evane never directly asked him, but Oxymoolé hinted several times that he dug out the middles of the slabs of rock by himself, which led Evane to believe that he was a Luperci (How in the world could a non-Luperci perform such a feat?). Although she was not one herself, she had no real intention of becoming one at the moment, but every time she passed by or entered one of those rocky tents, a long list of reasons why to be a Luperci popped in her head.

"If it ever happens to be of use at any point, that corner is yours," Zas'parsus affirmed, occasionally blinking at Vesper, "Though I don't know if it will suit you. Unless you're used to resting with your back up against the wall every now and then."

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread