moving in
((WC:3+
Looking at their past, the good majority of their threads are fighting, birthing, or reuniting threads. LOL BTW I found this humorous. "Yin is characterized as slow, soft, yielding, diffuse, cold, wet, and passive; and is associated with water, earth, the moon, femininity and nighttime. Yang, by contrast, is fast, hard, solid, focused, hot, dry, and aggressive; and is associated with fire, sky, the sun, masculinity and daytime."))

How strange that the once young couple had aged and still both held deep feelings for the other, when once they had been bitter enemies. Soran's story caused the pale woman to hug her dark angel again. And then Soran spoke again. "I have missed you so as well Deuce, but I do not know what to do, my heart is torn, I... I met someone, her name is Charm, nothing has happened between us, but I think that she might have developed deep feelings for me, I feel an attraction to her as well. But now, being here, seeing you, it has changed everything, I thought you were never coming back, you being here throws everything into question. I have missed you so much as well, I have always loved you, I will always love you, seeing you here now makes me know that much for sure."

She didn't know whether to laugh, smile, or cry. Yet, Soran leaned close, admitting she had missed her. Deuce hesitated, then gave into temptation and gave the dark angel a slow, sweet kiss. It was over too quickly, but she needed to speak again. "Soran, I won't push you. Take your time and make up your mind. I will gladly accept your decision." She kissed her dark angel again.

"I will always love you, Soran. I won't walk away this time. I'm here until the end of my days, and Rhiannon willing I have many days before those days come. If you choose to discover what it is you have with this Charm, then I will not interfere. But honestly..." She paused, then spoke her secret daydream in a soft whisper. "I have dreamed for a long time we could be like we used to be. Together and happy, your yin to my yang. Maybe someday..." She left the question, the dream, hanging.

Messages In This Thread