We're going' at it tonight
[html]

How long have you been using that avatar? Because I think you really need a new one! http://i.imgur.com/hy7Yh.png

Any time that they found to meet and spend together was always a happy time to the dapple grey male. They both where very busy and it made it hard for either of them to spend any time together in the courting process. She with taking care of the whine for the pack and he with the charting of the stars, and keeping notes of any shift or change that he wasn’t what he was expecting.

The female came the moon light shimmering off her stunning coat, the hued of blue coming out to dance over her fit body. The male wrapping his arm around her body, kissing her softly upon her head, as he ran his maw though her fur. With the lick at his maw his tail shook side to side, so happy that they where no longer fighting. ”Plans..” The male whispered softly to her, as he took the bottle of wine and sat it down.

His hand reached for the little bow that he had placed to the side, scooping it up as he gave a flick of his hand opening the box, while he bent down on the one knee, taking her hand in the stub of his other arm. ”I love you…” He started out, his heart raced as he knew what was going though his mind, and what he was going to ask her. He brought the ring forward showing her the gemstone ring that shimmered like her coat in the moonlight. ”Be mine?” The male asked softly as his hand shook waiting on her to answer back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread