Call me weird
"She's from Aniwaya. I can't wait to see her again. I'm going to move there when I'm older, old enough to ask her to be my mate." He grinned at the male, making his decisions. "We'll just do my ear for now. We can do my tongue later. And I want the tattoo here." He touched just above his left wrist to show the male where he wanted it. As Rory sat down on a rock, Liam knelt at his feet. He decided he liked Rory, he was a good male. His tail wagged excitedly although he sat still other than that.

He couldn't wait to see Ayasha once his new tattoo was healed. He wondered if she would find the piercing sexy. He knew he found piercings sexy. Although Sky was dating his father, he did think she was pretty. He enjoyed the sight of her multitude of piercings. Ayahsa didn't have any, but he was sure he could talk her into it someday. She would look adorable with gold hoops in her ears.

As he waited excitedly, he asked more questions, this time pausing between each one to get answers. "How long will it take them to heal? Do I need to clean them? How do I take care of them?" He watched the male's movements, then asked quietly, "Would you teach me to do piercings and tattoos, Rory?"

Messages In This Thread