kids making trouble
((I failed, I'm sorry. ILU...sorry I took so long to reply. WC:3+))

Liam's eyes watched the leader carefully as he spoke, drinking in his wisdom. "I have seen things they have not. I think, also, because I have always done what is best for them. Even if some people die fighting for a cause, it is one that they believed in." The male was very charismatic, and Liam found himself wishing he could follow him along with the others he led. When the male's face twisted into a frown, Liam stiffened nervously, but an attack didn't come.

"He was a demon, if that is what you mean. A demon of greed filled his soul and made him into what he was. Weak blood makes easy gateways for demons" The young boy nodded thoughtfully, his mind whirling. The male spoke of God, Liam heard the butterflies. They were one and the same, Liam decided. Therefore he too heard the voice of God, and the leader heard the butterflies. Following that line of thinking, shadow wolves and demons were one and the same. But if the shadow wolves had weak blood they passed on, then that meant he himself held tainted blood in his veins. "The butterflies must know this, and thats why they chose me," he decided. He had to prove himself stronger than the tainted blood in his veins.

He turned a troubled gaze on the leader now, needing to voice this thought of his, to work it around aloud. "We are the same, I think. Except God speaks to me through the black butterflies... it's my calling to destroy the shadow wolves. But if weak blood invites the taint... and it passes through the blood, then I am tainted. My father's father, Lucifer, is a shadow wolf. A demon." He stood, needing to move while he spoke, to work off some of the nervous energy that was filling him. "So is that why I was chosen to be their destroyer, to.." he sought the word he had heard earlier from the butterflies, "purify them?"

Messages In This Thread