To cross the sea
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Erm... maybe a map with one colour for Hel, one for Styx and one for Hel/Styx? Or am I just being silly now?

Her hand sought his, the warmth and promise of their love. She squeezed lightly, to make sure he was there. She stood tall and proud on the shores of this new world and it was just like before, in Europe, when they'd first set out together. There was a sense of urgency, a need for curiosity she kept well hid, but also the oath that when she would return he would be there, to hold her in the night when the shadows grew long and the fear was new. When a threat of being found loomed over them. She knew, that if ever her family found them, Styx would be killed. And Hel would either die protecting him or she would be held back, to watch him die. Now, here, he was her strength and guidance and her reason to keep going on.

I'm sure I can intimidate them with my fierce growl. Her tone didn't sound light, it sounded strained, as if from something in the back of her throat. But she quickly cleared it and went on,
Yes, we shall go on. But remember this. Whatever happens in this land, I love you. And I have never doubted you. She turned to lick his muzzle before setting out, her steps quick, the touch of his hand still burning hers.

Hel had sworn to complete her task. To find Connor and complete her mission. But she would not do so at the expense of her mate. Soon, they had stepped into the forest and she stopped to wait for Styx and see what they would do from here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread