Family...
Its ok.No rush. I completely understand your busy. Smile

Rain nicked his thumb when he jumped, startled by the voice of a woman. He licked the shallow cut with hopes that it stopped bleeding. He had almost dropped the fur he was working on and had dropped his dagger on accident. He bend and retrieved it before looked at the woman who had addressed him. "Yes mame I called. I am seeking a new home. I have traveled far to come here and will make it worth while if I could have a place to stay." he said keeping his eyes low and sheathing his dagger. She didn't seem like a mean person and he started to warm up to the thought of being accepted despite what he did to Shiloh.

She introduced herself as Naniko D'Angelo. Interesting name. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Rain Marks. Current loner," he said with a bow and a smile. He hoped to make a good impression and he was trying not to lick the blood off his thumb as it stung. He wanted to find a home and settle down. He knew he would be of use to this pack as a craftsmen. He was good at making furs. He planned on giving on to Shiloh if he ever got a horse.

Messages In This Thread