Family...
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

<3

Anathema was very far from AniWaya, and it had been a long time since Naniko had smelled the scent of their pack. She didn't recognize it in the mishmash of scents that came to her nose on the breeze, only noting that he smelled like many different places. That would make sense, if he was a loner and had indeed traveled far to come to Anathema. She hadn't made a trip down to the other end of the peninsula since she had come back from the cult pack in New Brunswick, too wary of running into someone that she knew from the past, possible canines that she had no interest in talking to.

He had said that he would make it worth her while if she allowed him to stay, that he was seeking a new home. Naniko considered this to be a very interesting point, that he said that he would make it worth her while. What did he mean by that? "I'm interested in hearing what ways you feel you could contribute to my pack" She said, giving him the opportunity to explain what he had meant. She was always in need of canines, especially those trained to use weapons or those with the ability to craft. "We take in canines of all kinds here. I'm sure we could find a rank tier that suits you." Naniko said, nodding.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread