Wont loose what I have just won
[html]

Nah, it's fine, really! Big Grin I have my fair share of failed posts to tell you the truth. >.<"

Evane blinked her vivid blue eyes at the other dark she-wolf as her eyes quickly scanned over the being. She was about Zas'parsus' size, if not a bit bigger, with odd violet eyes. Evane had never seen another canine with purple eyes, but then again, she didn't see another canine on a daily basis.

After the larger wolf growled her threat to the semi-hybrid, Evane's ear twitched again with a sharp metallic ring. "I had no knowledge of my whereabouts," Evane started slowly, her voice a tad bit raspy, "Quite frankly, I haven't been so far away from 'home' before. I didn't know that a pack resided here."

She lowered her head a bit before continuing, hoping that words would be enough for the other wolfess to let her go. "Now, unless you want me to stay, I'd like to continue my wandering without your...guidance. I can certainly find my way out of your territory on my own, mind you."

Evane's tail flickered back and forth as she waited for the pack female to answer. She wasn't doing this in a threatening way; it was merely an act of annoyance in meeting the canine. She desperately wished that she would let her be, but something deep in her blackened heart told her that just wouldn't happen very easily.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread