We're going' at it tonight
Oh I love it thank you ^.^ you are my savior, I maybe a writer but I have no talent for any graphic stuff lol.

The woman was caught completely by surprise when the male gave her a ring. She gasped and and had to lock her knees before she collapsed on top of the male. Well....this was unexpected... Joy rose in the woman's heart and she leaped into Noah's arms. "Oh Noah! I love you too! Yes..yes of course yes!" She didn't mean to make him fall, she just could think of any other better way to show her appreciation. She was so very happy that this meant no more fighting at all. Well....at least nothing other than the occasional disagreement. She wrapped her arms around him and licked the male all over his face and nipped playfully at his maw. "Noah..I...I never expected this but I'm more happy then I have ever been."

She snuggled up to his chest and nuzzled his neck, her heart was full of joy and even the feline smell she caught earlier couldn't bring her down from cloud nine. Only after a while was she able to calm herself and remember her gift for her man "Oh here I have something for you too!" Ren then moved to her satchel to grab the delicate prism mobile and held it up to the moonlight to send silvers and blues all over the ground "The colors remind me of you..the silvers are your coat, and the different blues remind me of your eyes.' She smiled and licked the males maw once again happy to just plain have him in her life. She crawled into Noah's lap and nuzzled her lovers neck and chest, inhaling his warm scent and his comfort...then she smelled something else....the feline....and it was mixed into his fur ever so lightly...She pulled away for a moment to look up at the male and anxiously around.....where was the Mountain Lion?

Messages In This Thread