I'll be your Fairytail
[html]

Word Count → 202 :: Out of Character text

This was what they both needed, the quiet of the forest, with each other for company, no children to ruin a moment, no one asking for sudden help for something that needed doing, no trespassers, nothing. It was just him and Orin. He moved a few more times before she spoke he smiled at her surprised expression and nodded. He knew he didn't have to say anything. He was glad she thought of food because he was getting mighty hungry, Looking at the table he smiled and led her to it. Where he had been laid out the meat for the two before he'd unfolded the blindfold. He put his flute back away and stood by the table.

“I'm afraid it's not fresh, but I'm sure it's good nonetheless.”

He said waiting by the table for her. He wasn't a cook so the meat was raw as it could be but he'd caught it earlier and it had been stored away till he put it in his bag wrapped up, now it looked like a perfect meal, at least to him, and he smiled at her waiting for her to sit and start eating before he would join her.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread