Family...
He looked at the fur in his hands and handed it to her. "I am a craftsmen of sorts. Leather, building, traps, carving. You name it and I can do it," he said confidently. He showed her his sleeping roll, his water bag and caving kit. He had everything he owned laid out at the alpha's feet, explaining to her how he made it and how it would contribute to her pack. He wanted to prove his worth and he knew that showing her all he can do was going to be his way in.

"I can also make ropes and other things people might need. Please.... just let me find a home here," he said looking up at the woman while licking his thumb softly in hopes to stop the cut from bleeding. He played with the feather he had kept from AniWaya and played with it out of habit. "I...I can also lend a helping hand as a Guardian if you need any. I know how to use daggers from my training as a Guardian in AniWaya. I do not like being a Guardian because of what I did in AniWaya but I am seeking forgiveness for my actions and looking to start a new life. If you want to turn me out I understand but my past is in my past and it will stay that way. There will be no pack drama nor is anyone following me. I will prove to you I mean what I say," he said putting a fist over his heart and bowing, submitting to her.

Messages In This Thread