Small Fry Fighter
WC:859 I think I went over board just a tad

Shiloh had gotten stronger in the weeks that followed her loves return. She had meat on her bones and she didn't look as frail or as weak as she used to nor did she feel it. It had been late at night when she faked her sleep. She wanted to know where Saxif went to when she left her alone at night. So when Saxif licked her cheek softly and left the room Shiloh gave her a head start before changing forms a following her out of the house she was in. She had stayed down wind of her huntress mate, knowing that if she smelled her she would be angered and make her go back home. So Shiloh kept her distance and followed Saxif to where she slept.

They had traveled for a long while, Shiloh knowing deep down Saxif hurt and blamed herself for Shiloh's other. They had traveled to a tree just outside the boarders, the ground covered in Saxif's paw and hand prints. What had she been doing out here? Shiloh watched her go over to a hammock that was slung between two low hanging branches. Shiloh watched Saxif pause before pulling out and throwing her dagger into a dead branch on the tree before going over to her hammock and laying down. It was a long time before Saxif slept and Shiloh watched her cry for hours before she drifted into a fit full sleep. Shiloh shifted forms and slowly crept up to Saxif while she slept. She was having a nightmare and Shiloh placed a hand on her chest, running a soothing hand over her lithe frame. She could feel her heart race under her palm and it had been a while since she last touched her mate. She was more muscular now, obviously training when she wasn't with her. She touched her stomach softly, feeling her muscles bunch and tighten under her gentle touch. Whatever Saxif had been dreaming she seemed to calm and Shiloh took advantage of the large hammock, getting into it with her mate.

She felt a calm wash over Saxif's sleeping form and she shifted to her lupus form and curled up next to her, touching her nose to Saxif's briefly before laying her head on her chest to listen to her heartbeat slow and become steady. "Sleep well my love. I wish you would let me help you," she whispered before falling asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The morning sunlight had just started to show in the sleeping wolves when Shiloh was woken up by Saxif pulling her on top of her before nuzzling her softly. Her eyes were still closed and Shiloh knew she was dreaming. She reveled in the soft licks and nips Saxif gave to her and Shiloh licked her and nuzzled her back, not wanting this to end. She felt Saxif's love for the first time in two months. Everything was going great till Saxif must have seen something a woke up. Her eyes were not the golden color Shiloh had grown used to and for a moment Kavi flashed in her eyes. something is wrong Shiloh. She has the same look she had that night in the hut. Saxif carries her own demon she heard Kavi tell her in her mind. Shiloh looked down just as Saxif came to and accidently flipped them out of the hammock. "AAIEEEE!!!!" Shiloh yipped as she fell on top of Saxif, knocking to air out of her. Shiloh scrabbled to get off but Saxif was quick to ease her off her before asking why she was there. She backed away, her ears laid back because she knew what was going to happen now as she sat back on her haunches.

She was scared to look as Saxif but was shocked by her last question. "Ye...yes Sax I am ok. I..I followed you he...here.... last n..ni..night... I wanted to...kno...know wh...whe..where you go when yo...you...your no..not with me. You... have..ni..nigh..nightmares. I..ca...cal..calmed you last night and sl...slept with you. You calmed a...after I laid down s..so I stayed," she stuttered keeping her jade eyes low. Saxif was so scared of losing her to Kavi but Shiloh was scared she was going to lose her own mate to the copper eyed demon inside Saxif. She had seen it before. That day at the hut where they confessed some of their feelings for each other. The night Rain came and took her from Shiloh and was put on trial for both of them. Saxif had her own other and she was more dangerous then Kavi could ever be. A small part of Shiloh feared her own mate and she hated herself because of it.

"I..I am so...sorry. I sh..shou..should have stayed at the house. I... sh...should have snooped... you... don't want me anymore," she whispered softly still keeping her eyes low. If she can't look me in the eye then she has nothing to fear. She can't push me away... she thought as she stood and started to leave...

Messages In This Thread