We're going' at it tonight
OC: lol still indeed i do like it very much...lol sorry for Ren fainting ^.^

The woman smiled and nodded at the thought of hanging the mobile over their bed...she guessed that this would mean she would finally be able to go back home and move all that was important to her over to the house that she shared with Noah. That is until she saw the cub bouncing out towards them.....Rendall fought the urge to growl loudly at the feline and run down the nearest hole....however...she did bare her teeth and turn behind Noah. Her leg ached painfully as thoughts from the nightmareish childhood memory ran through her head. The woman held onto Noah for support as she wobbled alittle from being light headed.

After taking a few deep breaths she steadied herself and tried her hardest not to look at Noah as if he signed his sould to the devil. "That...that thing?.....its yours?" she didnt mean to sound crude but she could barely contol her own voice with the tremers running down her spine and throughout her body. She looked at the animal again and saw it glaring at her...Oh great...any minute now and ill be cat food.... She quickly looked back at her new mate again in a panicked look trying her hardest to sort things out. Did he call it a name? Amzi I think? What on earth does that mean?

Ren almost collasped due to her fear and the pain in her leg..."Its a...a....mount...mountain lion......." she couldnt break the gaze with the feline cub..granted it was a little one but all the same it was a mountain lion...The woman fell to the ground practically losing her concious as the flash back of that not so fortunate day in the field. The devilish screams...running for her life.....the bloody mess afterwards......she was never the same....not only did she draw attention of many many butterflies, but a deathly fear of the creatures. "Noah...I." at the very moment her fear took her over and she lost conciousness.....

Messages In This Thread