One team invasion.
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">

Oh. Styx didn't really know what to say. Whatever irritation he'd felt over her accusations quickly drained out of him, replaced with sympathy. How could he be annoyed at her behaviour when her son had died to fire? It took him a minute or two to figure out what to say, and even then he wasn't sure it was anything especially intelligent.

No, I'm sorry, he said. I didn't know. Foolish thing to say, really. Of course he hadn't known. We just arrived here a few days ago, my mate and I. See? Polite information that he already was taken. I'm Styx ap Siorus.

Now what? Perhaps...? Well, why not? He gestured to the wooden log placed a few feet away from the fire -- close enough to give some warmth to those sitting there without being close enough to dry up and catch fire. Please, sit down, Iskata. Would you like some tea? He'd just been about to make tea; the water had been heated a while ago, but then forgotten as his search for tea got him to start sorting his tools instead. It would still be warm enough that it wouldn't take long to re-heat it, so he replaced the tripod over the fire and hung the pot there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread