Inner thoughts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmasalaki b {font-weight:bold; color:#110d09; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 394 - Thought i'd get straight to the point?

A chuckle escaped him at her words, “Aye, but the look right innocent at the moment, they are free to do what they want with them when they are older” he smiled slight, still shy about sharing his craft with his leader and her children. Gradually he pulled away his gaze from the innocent child and cast his mind back to the more formal business that he had sought out his leader to discuss. “No worries; it was something different, interesting to say the least and I was glad to be of assistance.” he responded, shrugging the matter off as if it was trivial whilst truth be told it confused him to no end; still he hadn't figured out why, out of all the canines within Anathema, his Angela had asked him to fill in for her during such a sensitive time. Slowly, his hand drifted to his katana's hilt, a finger brushing the smooth metal out of habit and to calm his nerves some; always nervous in the presence of his Angela he was, always wanting to please rather than not.

“Awhile ago, when I encountered the skinny wolf along the borders..” he paused, trying to remember the name of the begging pile of skin and bones, “An-something I think her name was. Well, I sent my crow Beyaz to you; an experiment of sorts you could say and that got me thinking” yes, he'd been thinking much of this matter and had been working with Beyaz in his free time to test it's effectiveness. “Me and Matteo, we could breed more Crows and train them from young; to either patrol or stand watch along the border and at key points within our lands” he allowed a moment for his words to sink in and so that he could collects his thoughts before he continued, “If trained, they could potentially sound the alert if they spotted an unknown canine along our borders or within them or they could seek out a pack member and bring them to wherever they saw the unknown canine” he finished his small speech, unsure what the female would think of his idea, even if she agreed to it there were still many holes and such in his plan that needed work; but still, he wanted to have another’s view on this matter and waited patiently for her response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread