Mark her colors high
300+[html]

Dark ears fell back slightly when the pale woman turned around with such a startled expression on her face. He gave her a reassuring smile, he certainly hadn’t meant to scare her and was glad when she seemed to calm down after the initial surprise wore off. He eyed the bowl in her hand with mind curiosity, filled with what he could only guess was some sort of paint or dye given its rich purple color, but what was she doing with it? The question was not left unanswered for long, but he found the idea of painting a horse to be..well, a little odd and this caused him to tilt his head to the side slightly with his brow lightly pinched. ”Is there a reason to paint her?” Cypress hoped it was not rude of him to ask. He only wondered then if there was some meaning or purpose to it, though he had no real knowledge of their culture or beliefs he had heard that there was a unique quality to the tribe and perhaps painting the horse had something to do with her culture.

When she asked if he could help though, Cypress felt a rush of heat to his face and nervousness in his chest. He was not sure how much help he could be with out hands and it wasn’t often he strayed from lupus form in which he felt far more confident than on two shaky legs. ”Uh..I don’t know, maybe.” Having never seen a painted horse, or one ever being painted he didn’t know what he might be getting himself into and his apprehension was obvious in his voice. ”What would you want me to do, um..?” He realized then he didn't know her name nor had he given his. "I'm sorry, what's your name? I'm Cypress."

<style type="text/css">
.cypl2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#858b4d; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cypl2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cypl2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cypl2 {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e7e1d2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/28u07zo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#86806d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread