[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+

The woman tensed as Anatoliy took her hand to lead her into one of the bedrooms, which she was hesitant to follow and it wasn’t until he pulled gently at her arm that she followed him into the darker room. Eyes adjusted quickly, given that the rest of the house was only dimly lit in candle light, but still she could only make out the vague outlines of the furniture as she sat down on the bed while Anatoliy found another candle to light the room.

The flickering light cast deep shadows across the room with it’s soft light as rain continued to patter heavily on against the roof and window pane. Already it was beginning to feel more awkward in the small room than it had in the kitchen and the feeling only intensified as the Russo set down next to her. Anann looked at him with a slightly irritated look on her face and cocked brow as he took up her hand. His touch was once again met with tension and persistent resistance, which he seemed to ignore. While gentle, there was also a firmness to his own touch that kept her from snatching her hand back even though the grip he held her hand in was not that strong. She would wait and see where he was going with this.

Her dark brown eyes were hard and cold as he started to speak, watching his face thought he seemed to only look down at the golden hand he held. Her eyes had lacked all warmth since she had last seen him. They began to narrow as he spoke of his loneliness, despite the pain she felt in her chest. Knowing full well that she was responsible for his loneliness, but why was he doing this? Why did he insist on making this harder than it already was? It only made the pain fresh and new all over again. The candle light reflected in his golden eyes as he looked at her, her own gaze something of scowl. That is, until she caught the pained look in his eyes, the deep hurt she had caused and was currently causing as he continued to speak. The cold emotionless mask of her eyes faltered and Anann looked away to take her own turn staring at their hands. ”I miss you too, you know.” She said softly. ”This isn’t the way I want things to be either, but he can’t know. He already suspects something.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread