[M] for those who need it
ooc: this post sucks hard. Tongue

In a flash, though she was expecting it, Shadi was slightly surprised by the turn of events when she was thrown off of him. It wasn't as if she wasn't asking for it, though, by not even trying to hold with with some degree of strength. If one of her comrades saw her, they'd blame it on the fact she was female. Her gender was her weakness in their eyes. It wasn't that. If anything, she knew this was her end.
That thought, coupled with her new realization in her religion sent strength surging to her limbs and she easily stood up. "I think that it doesn't matter how close I am to you." she said simply, playing with the knife still in her hand. "Crimson Dreams is indeed in danger, and I respect you highly for protecting your homeland." she nodded deeply in concession to the warrior's bravery, something that she as a person valued highly.
Her vengeance couldn't wait, though, and it wouldn't. Quick as a flash, she threw two knives in his direction, and without even bothering to wait and see if they hit their intended target -- his eyes -- she charged at him with a third and fourth clutched in clawed fingers.
It was foolhardy and she knew it, but Shadi no longer cared. Why should I care? she thought. My life is for the great tribe, and I offer it freely.

Messages In This Thread