Small Fry Fighter
Saxif's bark hurt her more then her words. Kavi again threatened to take over and Shiloh quit her playful banter and stood, her hurt and anger fueling her. Saxif's words were drown out as she let her anger control her. She brissled and snapped at Saxif as she rounded on her. Oh she was mad but kept her words to herself till Saxif knocked her down. She was quick to get to her feet and rushed her mate, her jaw open as she let off a feral growl before lunging at Saxif. She was letting her anger get the best of her she knew it but Saxif had driven it out of her. She watched Saxif jump out of the way and knock her down again.

Shiloh stay where she fell this time. She was going to get the upped hand on her mate, so help her. She let her anger course though her and she let a growl rip though her as Saxif came over and nudged her up. Are you alright? You can't let your anger get the best of you. It will always be your down fall," she heard her say. Not a single bit of emotion in her voice just instructions. "What does it matter if I am ok or not. Just teach me this so I can take care of myself because its obvious you don't want to. I won't need you after this Saxif," she snapped at Saxif before going at her again only to be put to the ground. I am doing this for myself. If I can take care of myself I will never let myself rely on someone again. I will need no one. I will love no one she though to herself as she got up and squared herself again. She kept her hind legs tense, poised for Saxif's move. She was ready for her and as Saxif lunged Shiloh dodged and nipped her flank with a growl. Oh she was going to enjoy this.

Messages In This Thread