We're going' at it tonight
OOC: XD

IC: Pain...It was all that was going through her mind. The voices of her father and mother figures calling to her in panicked voices, the searing warm pain that trickled out her leg and everywhere else. Her breath fast at first then slow...so very slow and almost too shallow for someone to be alive. Rendall went through it all like it was yesterday. The feline's scent had sent her into a raging panic and her body could no longer take the stress and hyperventilation. The memories slowly picked at her brain..filling her with more fear....then slowly the scents changed..and the voices.

The woman slowly came back to consciousness as the beastly phantom gripping her leg slowly eased its grip and crawled back into its cave..waiting for another time. The voice and face that was once Pendzez was now Noah. She squinted a little and tried to remember how to breath as she let out a relieving breath..thinking that it was all just a dream and she must have drunk too much wine or something. Until she looked over and saw the wine bottle untouched....and the cub still sitting so dangerously close to her. Rendall's eyes grew wide and before she could stop herself she snapped and growled ferociously at the kit. If only something wasn't holding her.

Unable to comprehend the woman turned and met her mates eyes. Her heart sunk into the pads of her paws and the anger and fear she felt was now guilt. "I......I..." How could she explain such behavior? She just attacked an animal that was apart of her mate.....Oh but why a puma?....she put her head down...ashamed of her actions. Rendall took a deep breath before deciding to tell the man she loved why she reacted the way she did. "I'm so sorry.....I....I was attacked as a pup........the.....the scar on my leg.....I'm so sorry Noah." the female could feel the tears building in her eyes. Though the proximity of the cub still made the woman outrageously nervous, she wasn't going to leave. How could she? Yes she was ashamed, but she wasn't going to leave the male she had accepted as her new mate was she. Instead she left the decision to Noah...she could only imagine how angry he must be with her.

Messages In This Thread