Fading Summer
I spent about ten minutes trying to say her name XD
3+

Jace watched with amused silence as the black and white colored bird bounced from his mistresses shoulder and proceeded to hop across the ground towards the cooking meat that she and Temo were tending to. She was about to offer him a piece but before she could the aged hybrid called out to silence the loud mouthed raven, her hand stilled and then fell to her lap. Forgetting momentarily that the woman was blind Jace grinned sheepishly as she was chastised for drawing attention to the elder one's age, then the woman introduced herself. Jace noticed that from the darkness their bi toned leader materialized into view.

Jace returned her giddy smile and performed the ritual greeting, "Namaste" once again falling from her lips in a whispered tone. She waited patiently for Nehalennia to take a seat upon the old tree stump. Jace stood to her feet as Temo disappeared inside to gather up the trays for the food as was proper, they could hardly expect thier guests to eat from their laps. Jace gesture for Nayru to take a seat on one of the many assorted chairs that she and Temo had scavenged from around the town. They had acquired so much stuff ow that the houses around them were being used as storage for convenience.

"Please sit Nayru, I'm guessing your feet are tired." The firelight threw her shadow over several feet and reminded her of the autumn dances her pack used to perform around a great fire to celebrate the changing of seasons, the shadows had been long and had taken on a life of their own, moving with grace and intertwining together

Nehalennia was the first to ask of her pregnancy and Jace mentally counted back the days,

"I'm almost three weeks in, they should be born after winter has taken hold but I am not worried though, any children of mine shall be northern survivors like myself, gifted by Artoi with thick coats of fur and an endurance that out ranks most over types of wolf." Artoi was the goddess of the arctic that blessed the arctic wolves with their massive coats and their ability to outlast the winter's bite. She turned her gaze to Nayru now, "Jiryu, I apologise for not coming to you with this news sooner, we have been busy trying to fix up our home before the snow comes but that is no excuse really." She hoped the leader female could forgive her lapse of duty.

Messages In This Thread