aint no pretty otherside
wc: 360

There was pain in his eyes, he knew he was the reason that this relationship was no longer worked, he was the one that was unfaithful. There was not once questioning about that one. Though she wasn't admitting that she had never once raised her hand to harm him. The black male knew that she couldn't fight that. The male head was still looking down to the ground, he didn't want to look at her. He knew though to make sure that she got the whole idea of every thing that was going on that he would have to take the rule and looked up at her. The male sighed and shook his head. "What happened between me and Jasper, it just that." He wasn't going to hurt her or make her feel better, saying who was better or who was in charge. He would honor his lover of that night with that respect. He would give Deuce the same respect if he ever found a new mate no matter what gender it happened to be.

"I don't know Deuce...I really don't know. Since the fire...I don't know who you are, though I know your not my mate. At lest not the one that I feel in love with..." The male sighed softly as her voice stopped, it was like a pin could drop and it would echo. His head lifted up to look at her, her eyes...her eyes told all the pain that just hit her in the face, it was all real. The male gave a nod,"Yes...I spoke to Conri. Your manner towards one of your leaders and the whole Jasper thing...just wasn't something that could be over looked. I will give you till sunrise to have your stuff packed, and to see if any of the boys want to join you. I will help you move, and make sure your fist night will not be with out an empty stomach, and if one or more of the pups join you. I will make sure that you do not have to go with out, till they are old enough at nine months to start hunting on there own."

Messages In This Thread