I see the moon and the moon sees me...
[html]

ooc text.

He listened to the male, who suggested the dog's membership to the pack. He couldn't help but give an ironic laugh. Him? Join? He wouldn't dare. As he believed, he was to much a threat to dance in the borders of a pack. Fang had much to much power. "The song I sing is a wish. But if wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean, eh?" His laughter following the words was cold and harsh. His eyes slightly narrowed at the inability to be in a pack.

With a sigh he dropped his rather annoying sarcasm to give an honest group of words; "A danger I would be in a pack. I tremble in guilt at the thought of spending the night, even at the edge of a group of canines." Something dark twitched on his face, surely the demonic smile of the wretched demon within his soul. Fang was up to something; Toby could sense it. The trouble was he was clueless to anything and everything in the man's mind. Technically it's your mind, whispered the taunting spirit. Shut up! Toby wanted to yell.

"Anyways," he said with a sudden shake of his head. If only the simple gesture could clear him of his disease. "So Ichika, eh? Nice place?"

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread