Wont loose what I have just won
[html]

"Nor do I," Evane shot back, a small lopsided grin on her face. "In one sense, I guess you could say that I am not that observant of scents. I tend to focus on where I'm going, and sometimes forget to sniff out the place."

The licorice she-wolf glanced behind her when the larger female showed her the way out, but quickly blinked back to her when she started speaking again. "You better be careful," she was saying, making Zas'parsus' ears twitch. She claimed that her pack didn't fancy so well with unwanted visitors in their land, and she made a mental note that she might want to steer clear of this particular piece of the place.

By the way other woman was speaking, it seemed that her pack was very acute to loners. If Evane ever joined a pack, this one would be high in the charts; being isolated within the territory was perfect. She might just consider this place when she returned home.

"I can tell," Evane murmured, her tail lowering, "It doesn't seem like a very friendly crew you're in. But, in any case, I see not why it matters to my cause; I don't plan on coming back here...for a while, at least."

She turned on her paw and began trotting toward the exit, but halted as her head cocked back to the other dark canine. "There's a slight chance that we may cross paths again...but don't count on it."

And the semi-hybrid starting walking again, not once looking back at the pack female.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread