(M) - shoot a peace slug, drop a love bomb
[html]
Woo, I haven’t completed a thread in forever. Wahoo!

You can’t, but when I was traveling around a few years ago I saw it. It was incredible. Nothin’ like it.” The man had only been that far north for a week or so in the summer when he was traveling and was blessed to see it. He thought about those mysterious green lights wistfully as he watched Helix ooze on the grass. He would give anything to be back up there, watching them. It had been so peaceful, and now that peaceful moments were few and far between in Ezra’s life, he wanted that simpler time back.

Barrett mentioned Halifax, and Ezra’s mind stopped being foggy as he listened to his friend. That sounds great, I’ll definitely swing by next time I’m there. I usually go to Halifax once every six weeks or so for supplies… I built my entire house out of scraps my mate and I collected. It was quite the task.” Ezra smiled back at his companion as he rose to leave as well. I’m sure I’ll see you soon, good luck with everything. Hopefully Ezra could talk Barry into visiting his kids some day; if not, well, Ezra had his own kids coming that he could have a relationship if the loner ever wanted to.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread