Out of Sync
[html]

i tried | +220

Temo stood up and came up to the fence next to Jace, "Good, glad to hear that it is about time. I think we all have been restless during the night." he replied, still in a quiet voice, being careful not to spook the horses to much. He could tell that the stallion was eying him and was not real happy with his presence. Temo knew the horses knew him as he had fed them and given them treats before, but he also knew that there were limits and he was trying not to push them to much.

He lifted a water skin up to Jace, "Thirsty?" he quietly asked her. He, along with Jace, watched the mare for a few minutes as she breathed heavy and continued with the labor. After a long and quiet pause, he quietly spoke up again, "I hope it comes out ok given the various problems that can arise with births."

More time passed in silence other than the birds around them making their daily noises and an occasional grunt from the mare. The stallion seemed less annoyed at the moment seeing that the two wolves were not making any moves towards the mare but was still keeping a close eye on them. "Is there anything you need?" he asked Jace.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px

0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-

align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread