Keep Marching On
[html]

WC:227 - ooc
"(German)",, English
Table by Kitty

Verloren nearly jumped backwards in surprise when Jaden had done the same as she, only better. She thought it was only her pack that had known such a move. “Wvhere did du learn that,” she blurted out and ran towards him. Her eyes were wide in astonishment, though her ears angled back in caution as a wild thought raced through her mind. Could he have been to her pack? The logical part of her mind doubted that but it was too underdeveloped yet to have any say and instead let the thought continue on its rampage.

Calming herself the pup took a moment to form an answer to his offer of expertise; her mind so jumbled that her English and German smashed together to form a language she had no idea how to speak. After a few minutes she finally yipped, “(Yes, I want to learn. But, you are the only one I know, the others come in passing. I don’t even have a home, much less a friend.)” She then shook her head and translated with an excited, “Ja.”

Though, her head tipped in a way that hinted to something she was leaving out. She really liked her new friend, the few minutes she had known him, but was wary about bringing up what was on her mind. Fearing she may be rejected or worse, pitied.

<style>
.Verloren-K-02 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-02 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-02 b {font-family:verdana; color:#dac061; text-shadow:#41443f 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-02 {background-color:#0c1c00; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a69e80; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9767/vertable1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread