We're going' at it tonight
[html]

lol

The woman hung her head ashamed...she didn't mean to try and hurt the kit....she didn't even understand what really came over her. She looked over at her mate with a saddness and placed her hand on his face again. "I am very sorry Noah. I didn't mean to do that...I'm not even really sure what came over me." Ren turned her head to the kit and frowned unhappily...the pet made her nerves go crazy, but if she was going to make Noah happy she would really need to find a way to live with the animal. "Amzi? I'm sorry I did that....." The woman knew better than to approach the frightened feline. Instead she lowered her gaze and put her ears back and whined her apology, hoping the cat would understand. But now things were gonna be a bit more difficult for her and the feline. For the woman just removed what shred of trust the pet must have had for strangers.

The woman turned back to her new mate. Unhappy of everything she had caused and tried to make rapairs. She lifted Noahs face with her hand and nuzzled him lightly before looking him in the eyes. "Lets let the past be in the past. We all came from torn and broken pasts. I only hope she'll forgive me." Ren really didn't want to but awkwardness between Noah and his kit because of her discomfort. She nuzzled her mate again and wrapped her arms around her. "Lets start fresh.....I didn't mean to sadden this night and these are talks for another time. We should all be celebrating not mourning." Ren grabbed the wine she had brought and handed it to Noah in hopes to brighten his spirits a little bit.

She then turned to the feline with a worried glance and whispered to Noah. "Do you think she could be around me after what I did? If so I would like it if she joined us for a little while." Something awakened in Rendall, a heat of sorts that made her want to be alone with Noah all the more...but she needed to fix the mess she had caused....after all, sealing their bond could come later, when she had moved in...thats if Amzi decided not to skin her alive right now for growling at her.....

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread