[m] World of our Own
[html]

| +437

All he could do at the moment was to hold her close to him. He did not know what to say nor did he know what to do. The sound of his heart beating seemed to fill the room and pounded in his ears. The feeling that she was slipping through his fingers, that there was a possibility that he might loose her had returned. The tears welled up into his eyes once more.

The silence dragged on before he found his voice again, "I am aware that everything does not always go perfectly and that sometimes they do not make it, for whatever reason." A quiet pause as he took a few slow breaths. "There are two in my heart now and there will always be room for any that do not survive. Yes, the pups not surviving was heartbreaking, but that and what happened before was hard on you, both physically and mentally." He went silent again as a tear escapes his eye and rolls off his muzzle.

"At one time, it seemed that I would never have an opportunity for children of my own, then, while traveling through the countryside, I met a wolfess and she brought that dream back to me. Then it happened and you seemed so lost and distant, the dream was fading away. I would love to have children, but I do not want to loose you if there are complications caused by the injuries that you received those months ago. Loosing you I cannot bear to even contemplate. "

It was like a load taken from his shoulders and he felt free now. It was like he could breath easy again and he hoped she can understand his feelings better. Temo lowers his head down and lightly kisses the top of Jace's head. He tightens his arms around her and hugs her tighter. He whispers into the top of her head, "Please do not be angry with me, I do love you a lot."

The tension that was permeating the room seemed to have drained away. Jace seemed to have relaxed in his arms, at least that is what it seemed like to Temo. After a few quiet moments together with her in his arms and his chin rested on the top of her head, her scent once again started to permeate throughout his being. Temo stood up, awkwardly because he was still holding Jace and was trying not to jar her. He sidles down the hallway to the bedroom and set down onto the bed. Still holding her in his lap, he nuzzled her ear and cheek.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px

0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-

align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread