Everything That I Do Is Never As Good As You.
[html]

It's so fun to badmouth shifters XD And I read your thread with Hel, too XDD Yay!

It was a relief that she didn't seem taken aback or nervous about his heated words, and Umbra smiled at her in thanks. He didn't want to scare her away when he'd finally met someone (other than Punk) who wasn't a freak. But then she asked him whether he'd crossed the mountains with the freaks, and for a heartbeat -- before he recalled that she was an innocent when it came to them -- he was outraged that she'd suggest he'd ever travel with the freaks. Then, as he did recall it, he calmed down again.

"Not as such," he said. "It's true that they came here at the same time, because of the fire, but I wouldn't say that I came here with them."

He looked at her curiously. "What about you?" he asked. "Have you lived in these parts all your life?" If she had, perhaps she was the person to ask if she knew a good place to settle down. Perhaps... Perhaps she might even be willing to settle down with him? Provided they found more real wolves, of course. Two wolves didn't make a pack, but it was a start.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread