stars won't ever wait for you to watch them fall.
[html]

Sam smiled as Barry told her about his plans, she was not bored with the subject, she just didn't want to be boring by just making small talk! She glanced at Jøren and smiled, "Jøren is pretty cool! I've sorta become Lua's mother...I guess that's why she trusts me. So what are you into other than partying? Of course I like to party, and I like stars. I like watching the sky." She smiled shyly at the last bit, she really liked watching the sky at night, seeing the tiny lights sparkle on a blanket of black. She crossed her slender legs awkwardly, she hadn't told anyone much about her fondness of stars. It seemed as if most didn't have time to pay attention. Barrett seemed like the fun type, friendly, likes to have fun, and rather cute in her eyes. Sammi usually didn't notice boys much, she had hidden herself away from the world a little while after her family parished in flames.

Looking down from the roof was different, it gave her a whole different perspective of the world. Tree tops and other roofs didn't seem that high up from where she sat. She noticed his guitar and marveled at how it was crafted, she had a guitar before, but it ended up parishing with her family. "May I?" She gently picked it up, making sure not to drop it and set it on her lap, holding it the right way and strummed a little tune. She wasnt te best at guitar playing, but the tune came out right.  

As the evening rolled in, she picked up her backpack and pulled out her long animal skin cloak and pulled the soft sides around herself. It came down to her knees, instantly warming her. She liked the softness of the cloak, and the dark brown color. She played with her feather ear tassels for a moment, softly stroking the long parrot feathers. She had dyed a couple of pairs, but her favorite were the genuine macaw feathers. She smiled at Barrett, the twilight light accenting her features, she didn't want to say anything then a light in the sky caught her eye. "Look! It's  Polaris, the north star! It's out rather early,or I've just got my time wrong." Most would wish on the first star, she wished that she would be happy here in Nova Scotia.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread