Far Flung Flotsam
[html]

"Hope so," Denver grunted, rolling his head about his shoulders as a hand rubbed idly at his neck. The wolf-dog was tired of moving around, and despite having learned much in his traveling, he'd been ready to settle into a real home for a while. If the Thistle Kingdom could prove itself, he would be satisfied; but if it crumbled, it would be just like everything else. Something about their King and his company made Denver certain that it would succeed, though, and he tried to push that minor worry aside.

"Uhm," he mumbled, gaze darting for a moment towards his pack, "I dunno, Caspa; I can't just be bringin' strangers around now... Not 'till I'm out of this low rank, at least." He grumbled, uncomfortable with the fact that he had little power in the Kingdom yet. If Denver wanted to show Caspa around, would he be able to? As a lowly Associate, he thought better than to invite her back just then, despite being more than willing to spend more time with the long-haired woman. "I don't wanna get in trouble, and I don't want you in trouble neither, that's all." Surely this would arouse more suspicion and curiosity from her, but he could field those questions as they came, if they came.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread