It's all there is
[html]
Warp speeeeeed to the houuuuse!

The stairs of the house had proved a strong foe, taking Conri quite a bit of time to get up them with as little pain as possible. Once he did, though, the rest of their journey was smooth sailing. He made it into the house, leaning against the wall, supported by Naniko, until the moment they reached the nearest piece of furniture. The young Leader eased himself to the couch, groaning and whining as he settled back into the plush cushions, one hand immediately coming down to hold his side. "My ribs.." He managed in a quiet groan. That only him assuming though, since that was where most of the pain was coming from.

"I had to jump into the water to get away.." He finally finished explaining, hoping that it would clear up the events that he had previously told her. "I shouldn't have gone.." In his head, though, he knew that he had made the right decision. Why had he gone? To make sure that his family was safe. To make sure that Inferni knew that they would not be pushed around. Staying and pushing the subject might not have been the wise choice, but Conri knew that he wasn't wrong for going there in the first place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread