All of life's simple things
[html]
Large and doggish, that was how Ahemait had described Gabriel to her. The only one that you're likely to see that looks like that. The description of him sat freshly on her mind, even as the rain started to drop from the sky in a light dusting. The clouds had been just behind her as she journeyed over the mountain, so she was expecting it. Blue eyes left the lands in front of her only for a brief moment, cast to the sky in a curious manner, wondering just how long the rain might last. By the time that her gaze settled back to where it had been before, she was being approached. The young female straightened up, her position strong but not tense.

Examining him in silence, Dhalia eased herself forward just a bit, to get a better look at him, though not daring to pass the borders. "I've come here to find Gabriel de le Poer." For, Dhalia was sure, this creature was certainly not him. "I bring word from his sister Ahemait." Her tone was firm yet calm, gaze dancing across the figure of the other creature for a short moment. "I'm assuming he's the leader here?" She questioned, head cocked slightly to the side. He wasn't a threat, at least in her eyes. Then again, no one really was.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread