[J]ump Around!
[html]

Gah! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this! And short and sweet is fine by me Smile

For a moment it seemed that the black female before the pair was ready for a fight, this was something that Rain would not mind, she had a rather agreesive nature when she was pressed. Luckily for the pair's joining chances, Kiwi was present, the younger green eyed girl was the calming influence in her elder sister's life, the pair blanaced one another, Kiwi was shy and peaceful, Rain was outgoing and could be easily provoked into an argument, Kiwi knew how to calm her elder sister though and the pair were standing quietly, watching this mysterious black wolf with her green eyes. They were stood submissively, Kiwi still hiding in the curls of her lond mane, Rain's arm around her waist protectively, the elder girl's ears were drooping with submission, here this other female had all of the power, she had information that the girl's needed; she knew if their mother was alive and well, she also held the descision to allow them to join the pack, or turn them away, the taller ebony pelted girl knew this now and was behaving far more appropriately for the moment. As the sable female spoke, she seemed to soften, clearly she knew their mother and had realised that they were not a threat, well not to this pack at least, the idea of the war was already brewing in Rain's mind, she would be willing to protect this pack, especially if there was any risk of her mother being in danger, the girls needed one another, sisters and mother and daughters, they would fight to keep one another safe, to keep their home safe. At the news that Soran was fine, both girls let out a relieved sigh, looking at one another and smiling, their mother was alright, this was good news for the pair, to have been told that she had been injured, or worse yet, killed when they had walked so far to be with her would have destroyed the girls, they would have been more than inconsolable. Kiwi would have probably never spoken to anyone ever again, the girl was quiet enough as it was, avoiding meeting new wolves because of her shyness, her awkwardness, she was willing to try and talk when she was with her sister and her mother though, where she felt safe, she was the one that was closest to the ebony matriarch, without her there was no doubt that she would have gone to pieces.

The ebony female then spoke again and Rain watched her with careful silver eyes, now that she had relaxed, so did the tall Aatte girl, moving into a more relaxed pose, remaining submissive, but less so, standing more comfortably. Rain nodded as she spoke, she would have been the same had it been her in this female's shoes, she was the leader of the pack and the war must have been putting a great strain on her, the ebony pelted girl understood this, at the apology for frightening Kiwi, the smaller girl raised her head to look at Savina, still hiding in her hair, but allowing her face to be seen.
"Don't worry about it, it must be a very great strain to lead a pack at a time of war. Do not worry about Kiwi, she's very shy, she's a little frightened of everyone when she first meets them." The elder girl replied, a smile touching her dark lips as she looked at the leader of the pack, she gave Kiwi a little squeeze as she said this, her version of a hug.
"Thank you for letting us know that our mother is well, I do not know what we would have done had anything happened to her, we don't want to go back to where we were born, we would be welcome but we no longer feel it is home, I am not sure what we would do without mom here." She added, her tone a lot more soft than it had been when the ebony leader had first arrived. Rain knew that she had been at fault, that she was behaving badly, so she had managed to restrain herself, at least for now. The sable leader then said that they would be permitted to stay and Rain grinned, Kiwi liften her head and a warm smile touched her lips as well as they both looked at the sable female.
"Th... thank you. It... it means a lot... to us... th... that we are... allowed to stay here." Kiwi said, it had taken her a long while to work up to talking to the black leader, her shyness making her pause and stutter a little as she spoke, she licked her lips nervously at every pause, she was really far too shy, it was a very good job that Rain was with her, had she had to come here alone it was doubtful that she would have dared try to join a pack, or even to talk to anyone. Savina then introduced herself and the pair dipped their heads in greeing.
"It is nice to meet you Savina, very nice indeed, would you please show us to the house? I am sure we would find it eventually, but as Kiwi will tell you, my sense of direction in new places is not at all good, we might end up in another pack land if I am to take charge of directions." The elder girl said, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

Image courtesy of Tiny banquet committee@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.mentor-Rain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mentor-Rain p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mentor-Rain b {color:#d13a00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain strong {color:#426b23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain {background-color:#453e27; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... p/rain.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.mentor-Rain .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread