All of life's simple things
[html]
He was smart, smarter than most of the other creatures that she had met during her travels, and it didn't seem like he would so easily give her the information that she had pushed for. Perhaps they were as strong as Ahemait and Stygian had insisted. "Oooh.." She let the sound roll from her tongue at his words, grinning faintly. "But you know what they say.. Sugar and spice and everything nice.." Those words alone were evidence enough that Dhalia was indeed not just some sweet little girl come to find a friend. There was business on her mind and, like the rest of her family, business was not over until she did or got exactly what she wanted. Of course, that didn't mean she couldn't have a little bit of fun along the way.

"My father and my brother were members of Inferni a long time ago, back before they migrated over here, before Gabriel took over.." She commented then, giving a very faint nod of her head. She had knowledge about the place, but only as much as her brother and his mate had given her. "My brother's mate is Gabriel's little sister and, now that I'm old enough, they sent me back here to give him a message.." And to stay, though Dhalia neglected to state that bit of information. They had intended to send her there to join Inferni but Dhalia didn't have that in mind for herself, at least, not until she knew that they were good enough for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread