[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
000+
<333

He eyes were fierce, the eyes of a predator and Anann recognized the hunger that burned within those golden eyes. She gave him a hard look in return as he kissed her hand, though Anatoliy forced it to soften as his fingers once again took to the familiar path up her arm, sending another shiver of excitement through her. She inhaled sharply, holding her breath as his hand trailed downward from her neck. Anann wasn't sure if she was more relieved or disappointed as his hand fell away.

Anatoliy was right; Anann just didn't want to admit it. There was no game, no competition between him and Keese. Anatoliy was the only one she wanted and if any one was playing games it was her. "That's not the poi-," her words cut off as he kissed her again, though he was more forceful, more passionate this time. Her hand shot up to push against his chest as he pushed her back on the bed, but she didn't struggle against him. Anann's hand grew lax against his chest as she returned his kiss, fingers curling into his chest. She had missed him so much and things had already gone too far, it wouldn't matter if they turned back now and so she caved to her desires. Her other hand found its way to trail along his side to his hips. There she gave him a squeeze as she ground up against him.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread