hunting the hawk
[html]

OOC: I think my wait was worse ; ; I'm sorry Sad I didn't forget about it, i just had so much going on myself, ad muse levels went down a bit.

Tobias answered the woman with anything a hawk would give, a call and a flutter of his wings. He was a very egotistical bird and he showed it with pride. Niro rolled his eyes and put his attention on the four legged woman.

“In his defense he is a really good hunter.”

He could see he was making her nervous still, and felt bad, was it because of the bird or the fact he was in his own optime form? Biting his lip a little he shouldered the bird off his arm and started to change, he looked as though he was shrinking, his fur didn't change, not even the mohawk on his head, but he now could see eye to eye with the woman, and maybe that would make her less nervous.

“Cour des miracles is open to anyone who joins. We do have many veriety of canines that live there. I think I'm the only pure bred wolf that lives there actually.”

The man said thoughtfully. Even his daughters and sons were mix breeds, of dogs. He didn't mind and he was not descriminant of it, he still had his sister, even if she didn't live with him, she was his blood as much as he was hers.

“So have you been in the area long?”

He asked trying to make friendly conversation. He didn't want her to be off on the wrong foot with him because she was chasing Tobias, he knew if she caught the bird she deserved to eat him, one for him having her chase him, and the other for her actually catching the agile creature.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread